The Christie® LWU421 is flexible and affordable. It has the power needed for professional-level presentations. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with repeatable position recall that make the Christie LWU421 ideal for small- to medium-sized applications and wide screens. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices to present their data. The Christie LWU421 also has a text message function that’s ideal for displaying emergency or evacuation messages as an overlay on the screen.
This 3LCD projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps and (<0.35W) standby operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
- 4,200 ANSI lumens
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall capabilities
- Long life, 245W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2500 hours; eco mode: 4000 hours)
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours, reducing maintenance requirements
- Built-in security features that limit access to projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes - up to 10,000 feet (3048m)
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
The Christie LWU421 is equipped with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron’s RoomView™ for easy integration with third-party control systems. AMX Device Discovery:
- improves the way AV installations are programmed, managed and operated,
- makes programming easy, and
- makes operation with an AMX control system effortless.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LWU421, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional-quality presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.
Input scan rates
Inputs, control and networking
*Lens ships standard
Enhanced feature sets
*In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application.
**Not available on fixed lenses and does not include zoom or focus capabilities.
|7-9 Business Days||$0.00|
|4-6 Business Days||$69.95|
|3 Business Days||$119.95|
|2 Business Days||$189.95|