The Christie LX501 offers flexibility, affordability and the power needed for professional-level presentations. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with repeatable position recall that make the Christie LX501 ideal for small-to-medium sized applications and multiple screens. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices to present their data. The Christie LX501 also has a text message function that’s ideal for communicating in real-time to projectors on the network.
This projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps, a filter with up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, and 0.3W standby operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
The Christie LX501 is equipped with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron’s RoomView™ for easy integration with third-party control systems. AMX Device Discovery:
- Improves the way AV installations are programmed, managed and operated,
- Makes programming easy, and
- Makes operation with an AMX control system effortless.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LX501, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional-quality presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.
- 5,000 ANSI lumens
- XGA native resolution
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall capabilities
- Long life, 245W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2,500 hours; eco mode: 4,000 hours)
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours, reducing maintenance requirements
- Built-in security features that limit access to projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes - up to 10,000 feet (3048m)
Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
Display technology and resolution
Input signal compatibility
Inputs, control and networking
*Lens ships standard
Enhanced feature sets
1In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application.
2Not available on fixed lenses and does not include zoom or focus capabilities.
|7-9 Business Days||$0.00|
|4-6 Business Days||$69.95|
|3 Business Days||$119.95|
|2 Business Days||$189.95|