Sony's new flagship STR-ZA5000ES receiver brings Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X to the award-winning line of integration-friendly Z-series ES AV Receivers. In addition to a discrete 9.2 channel amplifier at 130W/channel, the STR-ZA5000ES features integration-friendly features such as the revolutionary new Music Connect, an 8-port Ethernet switch with PoE, easy control over IP with most major control companies and easy setup via web browser, on-screen display or USB thumb drive.
• 9.2 Ch. A/V Receiver (130W @ 8 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.9%)
• Supports Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X decoding up to 11.1ch (using 2 extra power amplifiers)
• Optimized chassis and internal circuitry for incredible audio performance
• HDMI with HDCP 2.2 support (6in/2out)
• Flexible HD connectivity with 8 assignable inputs (6 HDMI, 2 component)
• 8-port Giga Ethernet Hub with PoE (x2) support for flexible connectivity
• Convenient front USB for system updating and setup
• Web browser configurable set-up (programming)
• Optimized especially for custom in-home integration and system configuration
• Seamless IP Control integration with the leading control systems
• Supports 4K upscaling
• and pass-through with 3D and full TRILUMINOS color support
• In-ceiling mode for natural, rich front-channel sound staging
• Flexible, full-resolution multi-zone distribution capability
• Installer friendly remote commander with preset discrete command codes
• 3, 12-Volt triggers for triggering external peripherals, amplifiers, etc.
• 3, IR repeaters (1-in, 2-out) for external device control
• Advanced Digital Cinema Audio Calibration for quick Set-Up
• Sony ES 5-Year Limited Warranty
• Optimized especially for custom in home integration and system configuration
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object based surround
You'll feel like you're inside the action as the sounds of people, music and things move all around you in three-dimensional space.
Built for sound
The STR-ZA5000ES is Sony's best-sounding AV receiver, featuring a new power transformer that is over 50% larger than the one in the STR-ZA3000ES, a new Linear Wide Band Power Amplifier and gold-plated speaker terminals and a redesigned, reinforced chassis.
Fully HDCP2.2 Compliant
All of the STR-ZA5000ES 6 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs are fully HDCP2.2 compliant to support the playback of copy-protected 4K content. In addition, the ZA5000ES allows full, native 4K video content pass-through to 4K capable televisions and projectors and even up-scales high definition movies and TV shows to 4K quality.
Optimized for custom in-home integration
Designed with the integrator in mind, Sony ES engineers took the class leading AVR GUI and tailored it for fluid integration into leading control systems using the front panel display or even web browser functionality. We've also redesigned the back panel layout to make wiring in a rack easier. Whether it's including an Install manual with a product manual or discrete IR codes in the remote, we've focused on helping you exceed your customers' expectations.
Sony's unique Music Connect feature allows Z-series AV receivers to slave to the HAP-Z1ES Hi Res Audio player and other networked music players. This allows integrators to combine the power of an ES-grade multichannel sound system with the flexibility of today's wireless multi-zone music systems.
Remote Monitoring through Ihiji
The STR-ZA5000ES allows cloud-based monitoring of power status, temperature and product Protect status through Ihiji, allowing integrators to remotely monitor the health of the product.
Beautiful nine-channel object based surround sound
With 130W per channel, the STR-ZA5000ES delivers cinema-like surround sound and crystal clear music reproduction (130W @ 8 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.9%). For special installations, the amplifier can be configured to support: 2 pairs of speakers either independently (A or B) or simultaneously (A and B), in addition to Bi-Amp fashion.
8-Port Audio grade Gigabit Ethernet Switch
An 8-Port Ethernet switch with PoE, Power over Ethernet functionality (2 outlets), Ideal for local interfacing to: leading control systems, computers, media boxes, Blu-Ray Disc players and game consoles directly through the receiver.
USB Front Input
Using the front mounted USB, you can easily apply system updates and during setup, save all receiver settings to a flash drive for backing up and porting over to another unit to replicate settings.
Web Browser configurable
View, program and edit receiver settings via your Web Browser, computer, smartphone or tablet. Enter the following into your web browser: http://[receiver's ip-address]/". - Most modern web browsers are supported.
Seamless IP Integration
With help from your authorized ES dealer/installer the full power of an ES receiver can be easily integrated into expanded home automation including multi-zone audio, lighting and shades, security, appliances and almost anything else you can imagine. Control4 Certified and featuring AMX Beacon Savant, URC, RTI, Elan and Vantage support. The STR-ZA5000ES also features 12-volt triggers, RS232 and IR, for added installation flexibility.
Easing the IP integration process is the addition of a ?PING' button on the front of the unit for quick access to unit-specific IP information (IP and MAC address) via the front display and also easy sharing of unit ?discovery' protocols with 3rd party CI controllers.
In-Ceiling speaker mode
Developed especially for use with in-ceiling speakers and easily configured during setup, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode virtually relocates the Front and Center in-ceiling speaker sound images to better coincide with the screen. Dialog and music will sound as if coming from the screen instead of the ceiling.
Flexible zone distribution
Flexible zone distribution capability allows a Z-Series receiver to distribute audio/video sources to the 1st and 2nd zones in varying configurations providing expanded options.
Full HDMI color gamut support
With x.v.Color and Deep Color technology capability, you can rest assured that all HDMI connected video sources will look their best, displaying nearly twice (1.8x) as many viewable colors as the existing RGB color standard.
Only what's necessary
A powerful catalog of playback CODECs: Digital Cinema Surround, Dolby, dts Digital Surround and Neo:6 Cinema Audio Codec support ensure an optimized listening experience every time.
Advanced Digital Cinema Auto Calibration - Quick Speaker Set Up
A powerful integration tool, Advanced Digital Cinema Auto Calibration with Auto Phase Matching (APM) and Speaker Relocation functionality ensures automatic, optimized audio output settings based on speaker distance and placement (Stereo microphones supplied ).
8 High Definition inputs for system flexibility
Flexible HD connectivity with 8 assignable inputs (6 HDMI, 2 component). HDCP 2.2 compliant this ES receiver also supports simple connectivity and full-playback of 4K Premium Content" with maximum visual and multi-channel sound quality. In addition the ZA5000ES allows full, native 4K video content pass-through to 4K capable televisions and projectors and even up-scales high definition movies and TV shows to 4K quality.
Sony STR-ZA5000ES Features
- Ideal for custom installs with multi-zone outputs and an 8-port network hub
- Premium ES build quality for exceptional sound quality
- 6-in/2-out HDMI connectivity with 4K/60p (4:4:4) pass-through and HDCP 2.2 support
- Truly immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- 130 W per channel (9.2ch) discrete amplifiers and 11.1 decoded pre-outputs
|7-9 Business Days||$0.00|
|4-6 Business Days||$59.95|
|3 Business Days||$99.95|
|2 Business Days||$179.95|