- Hitachi's installation-friendly CP-WU8460 LCD projector is designed to provide maximum presentation impact in mid to large venue applications. It offers a versatile array of innovative, performance-enhancing features along with advanced video display technology providing bold, brilliant colors with incredible image clarity and uniformity. Plus, with motorized zoom, focus and superior lens shift, and a variety of lens options, the CP-WU8460 is at the top of its class when it comes to installation flexibility.
Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis. Comparison photos are simulations.
- Multiple Lens Options: Projectors achieve a brightness of the highest class in the industry by adopting a short arc length lamp with a small F-number lens. There are a variety of lenses to use for this projector, all providing specified projector brightness! In addition to the one ML703 middle throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed, SL702 short throw, LL704 long throw and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture: Images from two input signals at the same time. Picture by Picture (P by P) enables you to compare two images side by side. Picture in Picture (P in P) enables you to display one image within another image. These functions are handy when you need to compare two sets of data or other material.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging. For even greater user convenience, the status monitor can be accessed on the rear input panel or through the Hitachi network tools software.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- WUXGA resolution and 6,000 lumens white/color output
- Accentualizer - advanced image processing
- Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture
- Two speed motorized zoom, focus and lens shift control
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 20,000 hours hybrid filter
- 2,500 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
- 360° display rotation
- MS-1 / MS-1WL Switcher Products
Accessories and Lenses
Remote control, power cord, computer cable, one standard ML703 lens, lens cover, user's manual, security label, application CD, adapter cover
USBWL11N USB wireless adapter,
4 optional lenses are available: FL701, SL702, LL704, UL705
|7-9 Business Days||$0.00|
|4-6 Business Days||$79.99|
|3 Business Days||$139.99|
|2 Business Days||$189.99|