The CP-WU8440 projector is geared up for simple and user-friendly functionality in any environment. With a convenient motorized lens shift, and a central lens position, images can be seamlessly adjusted and moved at the touch of a button. Plus, the CP-WU8440 can adapt to any environment, from conference rooms and lecture theaters, to museums or anywhere requiring a creative solution.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes.These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the one ML703 middle throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed; SL702 short throw; LL704 long throw; and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use any two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 4,200 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 16 watt audio output
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 15,000 hours hybrid filter
- 4,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
- Power saving standby mode less than .05W
- MS-1 / MS-1WL Switcher Products
Accessories and Lenses
Remote control, power cord, computer cable, one standard ML703 lens, lens cover, user's manual, security label, application CD, adapter cover
USBWL11N USB wireless adapter, MS-1 wired multifunction switcher, MS-1WL wireless multifunction switcher
4 optional lenses are available: FL701, SL702, LL704, UL705
|7-9 Business Days||$0.00|
|4-6 Business Days||$79.99|
|3 Business Days||$139.99|
|2 Business Days||$189.99|